University of Sheffield International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2023
Get 50% Tuition Fee Reduction!
Study in UK and pursue any undergraduate degree except Medicine and Dentistry. Apply before 24 April 2023 and get a chance to be one of the 75 lucky international students to receive this scholarship.
The scholarship is renewable for each academic year subject to meeting the criteria. To qualify, you must have an offer to study at the University of Sheffield and be self-funded to pay the overseas tuition fee.
For complete eligibility criteria and to apply, visit the official scholarship website now.
- Host Institution(s): University of Sheffield, UK
- Field of study: Any undergraduate degree offered at the University except Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200)
- Number of Awards: 75 awards are available
- Target group: International students eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee
- Scholarship value/inclusions/duration: This scholarship provides 50% tuition fee reduction. If you are selected for a merit scholarship, subject to the eligibility and award criteria you will be guaranteed the award in your first year of study. The scholarship is available in each of the following academic years of your course subject to scoring 60%, or above (wmg), and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year.
- Deadline: 24 April 2023
- Next course starts autumn 2023
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2023.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
See the complete eligibility criteria at the official website.
You must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield before you apply for this scholarship. You must apply online at the official website. The deadline to apply is Monday, 24 April 2023 at 13:00 (UK time).
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.